|15 October 2021||IT & Technology||Hargiesa||Full Time||Tayo Advertisement & Printing Company|
Position Title: Professional Graphic Designers
Location: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Tayo Advertisement & Printing Company is currently one of the most trusted and reliable branding and publishing companies in somaliland. , the company has Branches and functioning office in some regions of Somaliland to extend its products and services to the region. we provide buiness growth solutions by helping all the technicalities of business marketing efforts. We help design campaigns to help business or any sort of missions to be successfuly. Tayo is your partner for all printing needs.
Tayo Advertisement & Printing seeks dynamic, innovative and professional graphic designers. graphic designers are expected to work smart and hard as well to make considerable impact on company performance. Though based in Hargeisa.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on layout principles and content design concepts.
• Create print materials such as books, signboards, catalogs, magazines, letterheads, advertising, brochures, flyers, promotional items, etc.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos
• Assemble final layouts for print
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
• Any other duties that may be called upon
Skills and Abilities
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In design, Illustrator, Acrobat required; working in PC environment
• Strong sense of creativity, innovation and a positive attitude
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) required
• Excellent communication skills; fluent Somali, English and Arabic languages (oral & written)
• Ability work under pressure
• Ability to accomplish multi-tasking
• Patience, persistence and sense of team work.
• Self-motivated, energetic and detail oriented
Knowledge and experience:
• Degree in Graphic design or IT.
• Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in Graphic designing in a corporate setting
• Fluency in English and Somali.
If you feel you are qualified, enough to fit in the Graphic Designer position and willing to join the printing industry.
How to apply:
• please send your CV and credentials to the following
The closing date is 15 October 2021.
Please indicate the position tiltle in the subject line of your email message
• due to the large number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.