|22 July 2021||Communication||Mogadishu, Somalia||Full Time||CTG|
Overview of position
Partnership Coordination Facility Project
As a moderator your duties will include but not limited to the following:
· Provide proper, clear and faithful interpretation during the workshop.
· Ensure there is a friendly atmosphere in the room.
· Encourage participants to share.
· Coordinate with the EUTM-S Advisory Team to ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
· Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
· Capable of working with others in a participatory and capacity building manner.
Bachelor’s degree in Security, Human Rights or Social Sciences
· Fluency in written and spoken English Language is required.
· Fluency in oral and written Somali language is required.
Candidates interested in applying for this role need to register on CTG website as a candidate & apply for this role using this link: