|14 June 2021||Engineering||Kismayo, Baidoa, Garowe & Mogadishu, Somalia||Full Time||CTG|
|Position title||Surveyor (International)|
|Place of performance||Kismayo, Baidoa, Garowe & Mogadishu, Somalia|
|Duration||up to 1 year 6 months (@26days/month)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Surveying Technology, Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or a relevant discipline or an Advanced Diploma in Surveying Technology, Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or a relevant discipline. A registered or licensed surveyor with a recognized institution..|
|Sector experience||Minimum of 6 years of demonstrable relevant Engineering – Civil experience.|
|Geographical experience||Minimum of 6 year of experience in Africa (essential).|
|Language||Fluency in English is essential.|
CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
– Minimum BSc in Surveying Technology, Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or a relevant discipline or an Advanced Diploma in Surveying Technology, Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or a relevant discipline.
– A registered or licensed surveyor with a recognized institution.Experience:
– Minimum 6 years of experience in topographic surveying works for those with a BSc Degree or 8 years of experience for those with an Advanced Diploma.
– Experience in undertaking surveying of at least 1 infrastructure projects within the last 3 years, with a similar level of duties & responsibilities expected to be performed under this position TOR.
– Proficient in using latest surveying equipment such as geodetic / real time kinetic GPS, total station, automatic level & ability to upload / download data & generate topographic maps & contours.
– Demonstrated experience in data handling on GIS platforms as well as dealing with satellite imagery information.
– Proficient in engineering, survey & GIS software such Autodesk – AutoCAD & Civil 3D, ArcGIS (or other similar software).